Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Amy Perez: It’s Never Too Late

They say that mothers know best and TV host Amy Perez couldn’t agree more.

Being a mother to three amazing boys, a wife to a great husband and a career woman, the 45-year-old TV and radio host tries so hard to keep a balance between her family life and profession. However, she acknowledges that juggling jobs can be a real piece of work that might sacrifice other things such as health and wellness.

But the “Umagang Kay Ganda” host says that it’s all about balance and knowing one’s priorities. “Mahirap siya if hindi mo magawang i-balance lahat. Time management lang naman ‘yan so I’m happy now na ‘yung workload ko is all in the morning,” she says.

TV and radio host Amy Perez says that her secret for being always on-the-go includes balanced diet, regular exercise and adequate fiber intake with the help of C-Lium Fibre.
With so much tasks at hand, Amy knows that she has to take care of her health.  “I am 45 years old, and I am not getting any younger, therefore I need to be always healthy for myself and for my family.” Her consciousness about overall health is greatly influenced by her mom. Thanks to her mom, who always reminds her to take care of her body, that she learned the discipline of being mindful of her overall health. One of her mom’s repetitive reminders to the family is to have enough fiber intake every day.

DZMM radio host Amy Perez says that finding balance in everything you do is the key to a healthier lifestyle
“It was my mom who introduced C-Lium to me! She reminds us every day na dapat may fiber intake kami,” says Amy. “In our line of work, hindi maiiwasan that we eat less vegetables and fruitskaya I complement my diet with C-Lium Fibre to get the right amount of fiber every day.”

“A lot has changed since I became a mom! Everything and anything I do now have to be for the good of my boys,” says Amy. “No more partying and drinking like when I was younger! I have to make sure that I'm always ready and healthy for my boys.”

Umagang Kay Ganda” host Amy Perez says that at the age of 45 she needs to be conscious with her overall health for her family and her career.
Amy also relates that having C-Lium as part of her daily diet helps her body to go further and to successfully accomplish all her tasks as a mother, a wife, and a TV and radio host.

“Because of C-Lium, I feel light and clean. It helps me go further every day with my work and enjoy my time with my kids kasi nga hindi ka feeling bloated at hindi ka hirap kumilos,” Amy shares.

C-Lium Fibre is made from natural psyllium plant, which is a good source of soluble and insoluble fibers.
According to the National Fiber Council, the soluble fiber in psyllium absorbs water, turns into gel, and attaches to food, sugars, cholesterol, and fats in the stomach.
It then helps to expel these from one’s digestive system. A high fiber diet also helps lower the risk of developing life-threatening diseases such as heart disease, certain forms of cancer, diabetes, and stroke. 
For moms like her who are always on-the-go or just someone who is conscious with overall health, Amy advises that you should always find balance in everything you do.

 
TV personality Amy Perez says the reason why she’s very conscious with her health now more than ever is because she needs to be healthy for her children.

She also shares that the time she became conscious with her regular fiber intake with the help of C-Lium, that’s the time she started feeling good about her body.

Para sa mga mommies na on-the-go, minsan nakakalimutan na natin na isama sa diet natin angenough vegetables and fruits.  So, a good way to help our body is take C-Lium Fibre because it helps your body in a number of ways,” she says.

Apart from taking supplements like C-Lium and eating healthy, Amy also works out regularly. “I do pilates and zumba tapos pag medyo masakit yung likod ko, I do yoga. I mix these three together with the low calorie diet that I currently follow,” she asserts.

Taking C-Lium Fibre helps Amy Perez to feel light and clean, helping her go further and successfully accomplish all her tasks as a mother, a wife, and a TV and radio host.


 Being in the industry for almost 30 years already, the celebrity mom says that she can’t ask for more; she’s very thankful that her career was blessed with longevity.

“For me to be able to stay this long in this business is such a blessing already, ‘yun na ‘yung pinaka-fulfilment para sa akin. So, now, I am very eager naman to improve my health so I can perform better at my craft and always be there for my family. I believe na it’s never too late to choose that path so I advise everyone out there to have that initiative and consciousness na maging mindful sa kanilang overall health,” says Amy.

C-Lium Fibre comes in two formats--husk powder and capsule form-- and is available in leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment